5.06.2014

A Kentucky Derby Birthday

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. I'm not sure where the time went, but I've been pretty busy over here wedding planning, having lots of parties and getting adjusted to my new junior league position! More on all of that to come soon :)
 
This past weekend was of course the Kentucky Derby but also my friend Megan's birthday! We decided to celebrate by going to a Derby party in town.
 
 
My hat that I DIY'ed from my office bridal shower:

I wish I got a good picture of all the other fun hats at the party, but it was just so crazy! Especially since everyone was cheering for California Chrome the horse that won!
 
 How did you celebrate the Derby??!
 
XOXO

2 comments :

preppylove said...

So much fun!! Hope your friend had a good birthday!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

looks so fun! would love to hear more about how your wedding planning is going.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...