6.27.2014

Mrs.

Well, a few weeks ago we made it official, and I'm now a MRS!
 
I have so much to share here- my bridal showers, bachelorette party, wedding & honeymoon- but these few snapshots will have to do for now! The past few months have been a crazy wonderful whirlwind and I'm looking forward to some relaxing time ahead.
 
 A favorite from my bridal shoot
 
 Walking down the aisle with my Grandad
 
 And a sweet moment with my husband

Beyond obsessed with our cake, only a little bummed I never got a bite!
 
 
& then we honeymooned in Maui + Kauai for 10 days and it was glorious!

6 comments :

Nancy M. said...

Love! Thanks for sharing. Your wedding looks gorgeous!

preppylove said...

Congrats! So excited for you! I loved all of your honeymoon Insta photos!

Kasey
http://www.preplovelove.com

Portuguese Prepster said...

all sounds amazing! Can't wait for more details and congratulations again!

Miss Mary said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Everything looks so gorgeous! So happy for you guys. Enjoy these newlywed days!

Classic Collins said...

Your dress is beautiful, the cake was adorable and your honeymoon looked absolutely amazing! Nothing better than a happy bride :)

~Blair
@www.classic-collins.blogspot.com

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Stunning, Andrea! But serious, how did you not get a bite of that gorgeous cake?!? I think you need your own personal duplicate! Maybe on your 1 year anniversary?!? Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...