7.02.2014

4th of July Outfit

Happy Wednesday!
 
I hope everyone is getting as excited about 4th of July as we are! We are planning to attend a friend's BBQ so I wanted to wear something casual, patriotic and summer-y.
 
I am teaming up with Lindsay, who writes Chesire Hunt, to show you a few fun and patriotic July 4th outfits! Make sure to check her out, she has adorable style!
 
My outfit:  
 
 
A blue and white seersucker skirt (similar), breezy Navy top, rope belt, my monogrammed wedding sandals and red straw bag (similar) seemed to be the perfect 4th outfit.




 I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th! XOXO

3 comments :

Cheshire Hunt said...

LOVE!
http://cheshire-hunt.blogspot.com/

Alexandra Aimee said...

Adorable! I love the seersucker. I did a 4th of July outfit on my blog today too.


-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Darling! I love everything about this look! Hope married life is treating you well, doll! Cheers! XO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...