7.16.2014

Wedding Wednesday- Thank You Cards

We ordered the most beautiful wedding thank you cards from Wedding Paper Divas!

I really wanted something simple with our picture that continued the theme of the wedding. The paper was thick and the gold envelope was the perfect extra special touch. We also ordered a custom return stamp with our new last name.


 The best part was that my husband was so excited to receive them that he wrote most of them himself!! #BestHusbandAward

Coming to your mailbox soon! XO

3 comments :

Dominique said...

They look lovely!!! Congratulations!

Brittany Fry @ The 26th of August said...

I love your cards and that is a good idea with the stamp too! Yay for Hubby helping with the thank yous. I remember my husband helping me and being surprised that my friends husband did not.

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love this for a thank you card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...