7.23.2014

Wedding Wednesday- Derby Bridal Shower

A while back, the girls at my office threw me a pink & green Derby themed bridal shower! Everything turned out soo cute! I love that all the ladies wore their big hats too.
 
One of my coworkers even made this fab cake that fit perfectly with the theme, complete with my new monogram!!

I wore a white seersucker Lilly dress (similar) and Jcrew sweater

For my hat I took a monogrammed sunhat and hot glued a bow, feathers, and veil tulle for the perfect bridal shower derby look.

With the shower hosts! There was plently of sweet treats to choose from.

 We even had (non-alcoholic) mint juleps and sweet tea!


The cute gift and card area along with a picture board of CWF and I.
 

 And lastly we played everyone's favorite toilet paper bride game! Here was all of 'brides' and of course I had to choose the one brave guy as the winner!

 Thank you ladies for throwing me the most fabulous bridal shower ever! XOXO

1 comment:

Portuguese Prepster said...

so adorable and sweet of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...