8.26.2014

Plaid Loafers

I'm not one to wish away the seasons (okay maybe just the end of winter) because I absolutely love everything about summer! I'm totally a summer girl at heart, as I live for barefoot warm summer nights and days spent at the water. But however, I did get EXTREMELY excited the other day when I spotted these plaid loafers on the JCrew website! I may have even let out a squeal of excitement!

 
I told you, amaze right?!!?! I'm picturing these with dark skinny jeans and a cableknit sweater or even a little shift dress and tights on a crisp fall day. As I wait patiently for their arrival (ahem, Jcrew won't ship them to CA- you will need to ship them to someone out of state) I'll still be enjoying the last bits of summer, white jeans and wicker bags included!
 
XOXO
 

1 comment :

Alexandra Aimee said...

These are completely fantastic! Perfect for fall.

-- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...