8.11.2014

Weekending

Happy Monday! 
 
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here or not, but I work 9 hours/day during the week to get every other Friday off. It can make for a long workday, but it's totally worth it to have so many 3-day weekends! This past weekend was a 3-dayer and it was soo relaxing!
 
We are considering joining a country club in our area and on Friday we were able to take a tour and play a round of golf.
I will be forever obsessed with my golf bag and clubs. The golf was nice but not sure if this was the club for us.
 
I broke out my pink mixer and my great grandma's apron for some baking.

I discovered a super easy peanut butter cookie recipe the other day and wanted to try it out for CWF:

-1 cup peanut butter (We make our own from bulk peanuts in the vitamix, but  regular would work too)
-1 cup sugar
-1 egg
- chocolate chips (optional)

Mix together and form balls on ungreased cookie sheet
Cook for 10 minutes at 350 degrees

I can't personally attest to the taste since I have a nut allergy, but CWF really liked them (don't worry mom I didn't touch them either). I thought they were super easy to make though and would be great for kids!
 
 
I also wore a few noteworthy outfits:
 My favorite easy summer dress- fit is true to size (same style, different pattern


Another day, another golf outfit!
 
 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!!! XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...