9.29.2014

Baseball

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. My cousin invited me to Ebay day (she works there) at the San Francisco Giants game on Saturday. It was a blast! Before the game, there was lots of food, drinks, games, a photobooth, and rockwall all set up tailgate style right outside the stadium.
 

I love the view of the SF bay from the stadium.
 

I don't know about you, but I always have a really hard time dressing for sporting events. We aren't the biggest sports fans (except for golf) and I don't own any team shirts. This is what I came up with:
 
 
Giants colors are orange so I wore my Devon Baer tunic from last year. I loved the tucked in look with jeans and flats. It ended up being totally perfect!
 
XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...