9.17.2014

Brass Pineapple

I shared this little brass pineapple picture on my instagram (@mrs.andrealee) a while back and it was quite a hit. It was a thrifting score so I have no information about where to find your own, but I did find many similar ones on Etsy (just search brass pineapple).
 

For our wedding we received a beautiful pineapple cutting board (everyone knows we love our time in Maui) and I thought it might be fun to add a few more pineapple touches to our home. I found that one of my favorite online stores High Street Market carries a few timeless brass pineapple decorative objects:
 
 
XOXO

1 comment :

Ali Weber said...

So cute! I am a total sucker for pineapples too! I posted a glitter pineapple monogram koozie on instagram a while back and the same thing happened, who knew pineapples were so popular?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...