9.24.2014

Wedding Wednesday- Menu + Programs

I didn't have many decorations at our wedding because both the ceremony and reception venues had so much character already. However, I wanted the few things I did use to not only compliment the space, but be beautiful in itself.
I ordered both the menu and programs from wedding paper divas. They weren't in the same 'suite' but because I changed the fonts and colors to be consistent on both they coordinated well together. I loved the final result and received endless compliments.
The menu:
Coco Tran Photography
I used the ticket trim and the preimum double thick matte paper. The guests were sitting at the table for a long time so having good quality paper was important. And the best part was they were a perfect match to the flowers!

Coco Tran Photography

I loved the touch of light pink on the programs:
Coco Tran Photography
I also loved that I was able to make unlimited changes to my design at WPD. It took me at least 10 times going back and forth to get the font, color & size exactly how I wanted but I loved the final result.
XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...