10.24.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I'm excited for this weekend as we have lots of fun things planned, including a friend's engagement/Halloween party, a volunteer shift at the library (we are doing some fun fall crafts with the kids!) and I'm sure we will squeeze in 18-holes at the course.
 
A few of my favorite things from this past week:

ONE
 These coach booties will be perfect for the cool crisp fall days ahead.
Coach Hewes Bootie

TWO
CWF lives in his Gold Cup Sperry's. He says they are much more comfortable than the regular ones. And 25% off this weekend for Sperry's Friends & Family sale (code: FFS2514)
Gold Cup 2-eye boat shoe

THREE
We've been spending a lot of time at the club lately.  It's been great to stop by after work and spend some time at the gym or driving range. And of course, we've loved meeting so many wonderful people!
 
Patio sitting is my favorite and it is so peaceful here! A quiet little refuge in a busy city.
 

FOUR
A few playlist additions: This Arctic Monkey "Do I Wanna Know" Churches cover has been on heavy repeat lately. I just can't get enough. I've also been loving Kavinsky 'Nightcall' it's a little 80's but I love it.

FIVE 
As I mentioned before, Mr. Kitty recently had 6 teeth pulled (!!!) and we are so happy that he is 100% back to his normal kitty self now.
 
 
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

3 comments :

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

Those booties and that chair(at the end) are perfection!

Happy Friday!

E. Erquitt said...

Stopping by from the link-up! I agree about those booties! I have added them to my Christmas list!

Andrea said...

I just bought these boots and can't figure out how to style them! The color is too close to my skin tone, and I'm not sure I like them with black tights. It might be a matter of not having the right ankle jeans. Post how you're wearing them, please? I need some outfit inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...