11.06.2014

Sugar Paper for Target

While browsing Target the other day I stumbled across the Sugar Paper for Target line of 2015 planners. I've been a fan of Sugar Paper after looking for a cute recipe box with cards earlier in the year and stumbled upon their version (here).
 
Anyway, I ended up picking the cutest little planner in pink leather (the size is slightly bigger than my samsung note phone) and I can't wait to use it next year!
 

 
The best part was it was only $8. I'm not a religious planner user but I still like to have one around and this one is both cute and practical. It looks like the planners are available only in store or at Sugar Paper's website, however target prices were less expensive than the ones listed.
 
XOXO
 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...