11.13.2014

Throw Blanket

My favorite way to make any room feel 'cozy' is the addition of a throw blanket. I literally have them in each room of the house- on the couch, on a side chair, on top of a bench or hope chest, and on the end of the bed. Both Mr. Kitty and I love to snuggle up in a soft blanket and it makes it extra easy when there is always one nearby!
 

 This Herringbone Throw is from Tiny Print's new home collection.  I love that I was able to customize it and how soft it is- if we can't find Mr. Kitty he is usually upstairs on the bed laying on it. And the best part, the colors of the blanket were perfect in our master bedroom update (can't wait to share pictures soon!).
 
Hope you are having a great week!
 

1 comment :

clhorn said...

What brand are your paisley print pillows? LOVE THEM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...