11.19.2014

Wedding Wednesday- My Bridal Shower


My bridal shower theme was 'Monograms + Mai-Tais', a little nod to our favorite place- Maui! My mother, MOH Christine and bridesmaid Sarah were so gracious to host the event in my mom's backyard, complete with a monogrammed tiki bar!


Lilly Pulitzer dress // LaRoque Monogrammed Sash


 They used a mix of Lilly napkins & tablecloths from my collection along with brightly colored linens. My stepdad made beautiful floral arrangements for the tables as well!






We obviously served Mai-Tais to drink and they were a hit!






My bridesmaid Sarah had monogrammed cookies made for the favors! They were absolutely adorable! The cake was lemon chiffon and vanilla with strawberries-yum!!




We played the toilet paper bride game as well as a few other themed games. The prizes were mini lotions in Hawaiian theme scents from Bath & Body Works.



I also received so many wonderful and thoughtful gifts. It was such a special day spent with all the important women in my life and I am so grateful everyone was able to travel from near and far to celebrate. 





Also, a huge THANK YOU to my mom, Michael, Christine and Sarah for making my bridal shower dreams come true! Every last detail was totally perfect. XOXO


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...