11.05.2014

Wedding Wednesday- Our Brides.com Feature

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having a nice week so far.
 
For this week's Wedding Wednesday I am excited to share that our wedding was featured on brides.com in their real weddings blog. They also featured a few of our pictures on their instagram as well!
 

 
 
And now since the photos have been officially shared my photographer was able to post more photos to her blog. If you are interested in seeing more, that can be found here: Coco Tran Photography and on my wedding planner's page here: Two Roads Event Co
 
 
Enjoy!!
 
 


2 comments :

Coco Tran said...

So beautiful Andrea! Thank you kindly for sharing my work ! XO,
Coco

Hailey Erin Yeager said...

Thanks for the shout out Andrea! I miss you let's please grab lunch or coffee soon! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...