12.05.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!

So happy it's almost the weekend! Before we get there, here's a few of my favorites from this week:


ONE
 
I've been busy putting together our Christmas cards! Don't worry, I'll share them here as soon as everyone gets them in the mail.

 cableknit sweater // plaid shirt, old (similar) // Michele watch
 
 
TWO
 
I love when photos of our wedding pop up on social media! Brides posted an instagram of my blue wedding shoes the other day. #LOVE
 
 
 
 
THREE

A chunky knit sweater was the perfect way to dress down this fancy Loren Hope necklace for happy hour Monday night.


I joined Rocksbox and I've been loving my first box, which included this necklace! For those of you who haven't heard it's a jewelery subscription service, but the best part is that they have Loren Hope stuff which = love!


FOUR

Have you been listening to the Serial podcast? I heard the first episode on This American Life a few months back and I was so hooked I hung out in my car in the target parking lot just so I could finish listening. Anyway, next week is the last episode so now would be a good time to catch up!

Song I currently have on repeat: Drinking About You (The Chainsmokers Remix)
 
 
FIVE
 
This year, I purposely didn't put any glass ornaments on our tree just because I know how much Mr. Kitty loves to hide in it.
 
 
I have to fix all the ornaments every night, but it's totally worth it because I know he loves hanging out in there so much!
 
XOXO

2 comments :

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ha Cats in xmas trees I still get a kick out of it. I'm not a cat person never knew they even did that

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Oh I totally signed up for the Rocksbox that seems so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...