12.14.2014

Married & Merry

 Since this is our first married Christmas, I decided to continue with that theme! I customized these "Be Merry" Christmas cards from Tiny Prints to say 'Married & Merry' and our name. 
 

tinyprints holiday cards


 I loved all the customization I was able to do! Remember, when designing your cards- its all in the details! That's why I choose the 'ticket trim', the glitter polka dot backer, gold stripe liner, matching return address labels and sealed them up with gold washi tape. I'm so proud of myself for getting our cards out early (unlike years past) but I believe there is still time, or a New Years Card is always an option. 

christmas cards
 (stripe envelope liner)


tinyprints christmas
 (matching return address sticker)



 And to take it once step further, I ordered a matching ornament as a way to always remember our first Christmas!


tinyprints ornament

I used the same image and font style on the ornament as our cards. It's now one of our favorite ornaments on the tree! I love that they are glass and reflect the lights through.

tinyprints ornament



 I ordered this ornament too, it says 'Best. Day. Ever' with our date and I really couldn't be more obsessed. It's an all time favorite picture and it made the perfect ornament. 

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! 

XOXO
 

3 comments :

Portuguese Prepster said...

gorgeous cards!

Rita said...

These are adorable! You thought of everything.

Kassie said...

We had the same Christmas cards. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...