1.11.2015

Hyundai Tournament of Champions

I don't think I ever mentioned here that we were in Maui last New Years and attended the Hyundai Tournament of Champions (today is the final round of this year's golf tournament!). I was hoping to go this year again (since we received tickets) but with all the house-buying commotion we didn't think it was the best timing. Hopefully next year!


I had so much fun! It was great because not that many people attend so you are able to get up close to the golfers. I loved wearing my Lilly shorts too! They made it extra easy for my Grandpa to spot me on TV ;)


And obviously the views are spectacular! If you get the chance to go to the tournament or just play golf at the Plantation course, I def recommend, as it's one of our favorite things to do on the island.

XOXO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...