4.06.2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I had Friday off work so we did a little gardening in the front and then we bought this beautiful spiral boxwood topiary! I am seriously so excited! I've always wanted one and actually a lot of the house in the neighborhood have them. I think this empty area is the perfect spot for him right now.



 Saturday we spent the day power washing the patio, driveway, garage and everything else we could find. Total snooze fest, but we literally have the nicest neighbors in the world because they let us borrow all their tools.
 
I used our wedding china for a little Easter brunch on Sunday. The napkins are my all time favorite as I made them with my Nana a few years back. I baked the chocolate croissants from Traders Joe's and they were perfect for the occasion.
 

Then we went down to my in laws for an Easter Prime rib. It was delicious! I got to be in charge of the tablescape this year, and I think it turned out pretty cute! I reused my favorite chargers and the bunny placecards from our house, used the runner we received as a housewarming gift from our sweet friends and my MIL's floral china. I had a lot of fun trying out some hand lettering for the place cards too.  


And I rewore this Easter dress/outfit again this year:
 
 
 Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week! XO

3 comments :

Brittany Fry @ The 26th of August said...

A flower box will look perfect under that window!!! I cannot wait to see it done. Your little bunny place card holders are so cute and yay for rewearing last years Sunday best :)

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

I love your napkins, and what a nice memory behind them!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Your tablescape looked great! My family ended up opting to go out for brunch so I didn't get to use my bunny place card holders like yours! There's always next year, though...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...