4.29.2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! It feels good to be halfway through the week. I wanted to share a few things I've been loving lately!
 
First up, is this pagoda monogram from Pottery Barn kids. I've been all about the chinoiserie lately and this would be perfect for a little gallery wall I'm working on.
 
image via
 
Our first anniversary is coming up soon and I've been racking my brain for a paper gift. (Any ideas?! Please share!) I've always wanted a silhouette done of our future kids (as I have one of me as a child!) and while we don't have any yet, I thought it might be fun to do one of our cat (since we are obsessed and all). It would also go in the previously mentioned hallway gallery wall. I found an Etsy seller who specializes in pets (dogs too!) and I'm extremely excited about it!
 
image via
 
 
I had my eye on the Lilly for Target flip flops but when I saw them in person I thought the pattern on the footbed might wear off too quickly so I passed on them. I was browsing the new Lilly summer line a few days ago and they released a version which is exactly what I was looking for! They are the "Pool Flip-Flops" and I think they will be perfect for the pool and beach this summer.
image via
 
Have you found any favorites this week?! XO

1 comment :

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

I love that monogram!!! The flip flops are cute as well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...