Well the day has finally come, the One Room Challenge reveal! The past week I was working like crazy to finish up the last minute DIY projects I had on my list. Nothing like a pending deadline to put the pressure on!
This is what our master looked like from the weekend we moved in:
I am loving the outcome! The Eastlake headboard really is such a statement and honestly I'm a bit surprised I was able to make it look good. I think the bedding really tied it all together and I am so happy I pulled the trigger on it.
The little elephant ring holder from High Street Market on my side of the bed is one of my favorite new additions!
I am also obsessed with that little navy tassel on the nightstand.
Monogrammed pillows are always a must!
This was the no-sew skirt I was able to DIY for the seagrass console which holds the TV and our linens. So obviously it had to stay but it didn't really go with the rest of the room. I used the same fabric as the bed skirt and also mirrored the design of it.
Mr. Kitty loves the new room too!
There was a little open wall space near the closet which was perfect for our framed wedding invitation and wedding map.
The last DIY project I did was replace the sconce shades. The previous ones were glass and extremely outdated. I found a shade kit at Hobby Lobby and used the same fabric as the bed skirt/console skirt to cover them.
Well that is it! We are all thrilled with the final result and are looking forward to enjoying our new master bedroom for many years to come. Thank you all for following along on this journey with me!