6.10.2015

Blue & White Brunch

We hosted our first brunch in the new house this past weekend! I had so much fun planning it and it was a total success. It was so nice to see some of CWF's extended family for the first time since our wedding last year too.

I had all the food set up in our kitchen nook inside but we ate outside on the back patio. It was the perfect morning for it! These were the place settings outside:

chinoiserie
Napkins // Bamboo Flatware // Chargers // China

Every brunch needs hydrangeas and champagne! 

blue and white brunch

 The menu was chocolate croissants I baked as guests arrived (from Trader Joes), a quiche, bacon, hashbrowns and a fruit salad. Super simple and everyone was stuffed. 

traditional brunch


bamboo flatware

I'm seriously obsessed with the bamboo/blue and white/chinoiserie theme. I can't wait to host another one!


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...