6.30.2015

Tassel Necklace DIY

I've been seeing tassel jewelry everywhere lately so I thought it would be fun to make some of my own! This necklace is by far my favorite piece that I've made:

tassel DIY

It reminds me of a blue and white ginger jar and that's exactly the look I was going for.

After scouring local bead shops and not finding exactly what I wanted, I checked out etsy and was able to find some great deals. I followed this super easy tutorial from Brit + Co  (or I like this Martha Stewart tutorial too) for the tassel and just played around with beads until I got a combo that I liked for the necklace.
I have a couple more blue and white beads coming soon (including this one!) and I can't wait to share my results! It's been a lot of fun and I've been able to make some cute things for a fraction of the retail price.

5 comments :

christina @ the new mrs said...

This is fabulous! I love the colors you picked and that you made this on your own! I can't get enough of the tassels right now.

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

I love this, super cute!!!

Carley said...

I love the big bead you used above the tassel!! So cute!

Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

Heather said...

So cute! I love the blue and white beads!

Sidney Riggs said...

I am really glad that I have found this post and I thank you for letting us know about this information….This is a big help for sure!!Thanks!

tassel jewelry wholesale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...