7.31.2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! It's been a long, busy week and I am looking forward to nothing more than relaxing with CWF this weekend! I'm envisioning homemade guac and margaritas in our backyard and it's really getting me through this Friday.
 
A few of my favorite things from this past week:
 
 A monogrammed doorknocker for our front door! Can't wait to get this little beauty hung.
 
  A clean nightstand gives me a fresh outlook on the week..

Remember the gallery wall with the painting of our house (in this post)?! Well my cousin shared with me the etsy seller who created it and now we have matching notecards on our way to us! So so cute.
 
I'm still enjoying all my Lilly for Target finds! Actually I've been popping by the Target (within walking distance of my office) at every opportunity in the off chance there may be any returns. I've actually spotted a few and on clearance too!
 
The most perfect summer clutch! It has me daydreaming about our upcoming Maui vacay!
 
It's the perfect compliment to a Lilly dress!

Linking up with A.Liz AdventuresBright on a Budget, The Farmers Wife and A Little Bit of Everything for my Friday Five. 

 In other news, Kelly over at Kelly in the City is featuring a post today about my bridesmaid dresses- make sure to check it out! Thanks Kelly!
 
Happy Weekending!
 
XOXO

4 comments :

Amanda @ A Brownie World said...

I love everything in this post!!! I totally wish there would be some returns at our Target - but none. Have a great weekend of relaxing! xo Amanda

Mariah K said...

Stopping by from the Friday Five linkup! Love that door knocker and your nightstand styling! I wish my Target would get some more Lilly but I think that ship has finally sailed. I'm so happy I got my upstream shorts though! Have fun in Maui and happy weekend! :)
Mariah @ Faith & Fashion
www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

Jasmine Riel said...

Seriously loving everything in this post!! I really love that door knocker and that clutch is so so so adorable!

thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

Tif @ Bright on a Budget said...

I can't get enough of my L4T finds either! I need to check the clearance rack. I got everything I wanted but 1 piece--a sz 12 My Fans dress:( Love all of the pretty touches, especially that print!

Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...