7.07.2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup

I've been pretty good at posting my casual summer evening outfits over on my instagram (@mrs.andrealee) but not so good at posting them here. So here is a roundup of my recent favorites!
 
Casual Date Night: Lilly for Target Top (similar) // Target 5 inch Chino Shorts (buy one, get one 50% off!) // Lilly Pulitzer clutch



Outfit for Running Errands on a HOT day: Palm Leaf Romper // J.Crew Leather Bag // Sandals (I'm partial to the gold/cork!)


After Dinner Neighborhood Stroll: T-Shirt Dress // Sandals in Platinum
 

Driving Range Outfit: Lilly Scalloped Shorts (old, similar print, less expensive white version) // Lacoste Polo



4th of July: Chambray Shorts // Stripe Shirt // Straw Bag
 
After Dinner Neighborhood Stroll: Talbots Tunic // 5 Inch Chino Shorts // Tory Burch Sandals in Sand Patent
 
 
XOXO

3 comments :

TheMissMorganLife said...

Love this roundup! I need to go follow you on Instagram ASAP! Your style is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Morgan

Laura Darling said...

So cute! I love that last outfit especially!

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

I love all of your outfits here! I need to be following you on Instagram for outfit inspiration! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...