8.11.2015

Summer Table Settings

If you've been reading here for a while you know that I love table settings, linens, flatware, silver, crystal and china! I love to mix and match and find new combinations for each season. To me, summer is all about a fun mix of colors and a casual vibe.

I have a soft spot for blue and white and this set-up screams summer backyard dinner party to me. Just add white hydrangeas to the table, hang up some twinkle cafĂ© lights and you are good to go!
blue and white table setting

This set-up is a bit more Saturday Brunch with your girlfriends because of all the bright colors. I'd put out our LillyxTarget umbrella in the backyard and have the mimosas ready!
table setting
Lilly Pulitzer Napkins (purchased at the Endless Summer Sale- keep an eye out at the next one!) // Chargers // Anthro Ruffle Plates, old (similar
As you can see, I have a set of bamboo flatware that I love and our everyday year-round vintage china that I use as the 'base'. I add chargers, colorful linens (which can be found very inexpensively) and fun salad plates to really change it up! Summer is the perfect season to bring a casual, fun vibe to your table. How are you setting your table this summer?!

4 comments :

Lauren Scorzafava said...

These are both super cute! Thanks for sharing!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Portuguese Prepster said...

So fun! I can't wait to actually organize some of our registry gifts and start creating tablescapes.

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

I'm in love with blue and white china! :)

Carley said...

Love both of these but I am dying over the Lilly napkins!!! Too cute!

Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...