8.27.2015

Thursday Thoughts

We are going on vacation soon and I literally couldn't be more excited! There's nothing I need more right now than relaxing on the beach with a mai tai in hand! I am most looking forward to not checking my work email and spending some quality time with CWF.
 
Lilly Pulitzer
As usual, we are traveling with only carry-on bags. Usually we also bring our golf clubs and I am able to squeeze a lot of extra clothes in there- but not this time. It should be interesting to say the least!
 
 
Back on the home front, I've been loving trying new recipes and cooking with all our new kitchen gadgets we received from our wedding.  This week I stumbled on a recipe for brussel sprouts and gruyere toast on one of my favorite blogs- Design Darling. I've made it twice already! I was able to make it in the toaster oven which is always a plus in this 100 degree heat.
 
 
Also, I decided to do a little blog design 'refresh'. I started this blog four years ago and I just felt that I needed a design that was a better representation of my life now.
 
 
tickled pink blog
 
As you know, I'm a huge blue and white ginger jar lover and I liked that using one as a part of my logo would fit in with all the home d├ęcor posts I now enjoy so much. I had a blast creating it in Illustrator and Photoshop. I hope you like it as much as I do!
 
Cheers to the almost weekend!!

1 comment :

Heather Bien said...

I also saw the brussel sprout and gruyere toast recipe on Design Darling and made it this week! SO GOOD!

Also, your logo looks awesome!

Heather
Pineapples and Pearls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...