9.25.2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!
 
1. I am so ready for fall. These near 100 degree days need to see themselves out! This weekend I am planning on giving our front porch a little fall flair. I'm thinking some mums for the steps and a DIY magnolia wreath on the front door. One night this past week I gave my grandma's old cement bench a new coat of paint (which matches the trim of the house) and I couldn't be more pleased with outcome! It really fills in the space nicely.
 
front porch
 
2. I am also very ready to break out some chunky sweaters and a more neutral color palate.
 
fall cashmere

 
3. I feel like Target knows me. I stumbled upon these paper plates of blue and white plates and somehow they all ended up in my cart, such is life I guess. Swooning.
 
image via
 
4. I finally picked up the Lucite curtain rods I was talking about in this post. I had them cut at our local TAP Plasitics and I am excited to eventually get curtains and hang them up! Yay for no more glare on the TV during my weekend Netflix binges.
 
 
5. Our house has two built-ins, one in the kitchen nook and one in the dining room. I am dying to wall paper the inside of the one in the dining room. I am obsessed with this wallpaper and I think it would look fab in the space:
 
anthropologie wallpaper
image via
Extra bonus is that it is easily removable so it won't damage the built-in at all.
 
 
Wishing you all a very lovely weekend!!!! XO


Linking up with April of A.Liz Adventures!


1 comment :

Jasmine Riel said...

Woohoo everything is so cute! I'm so ready for fall as well. Seems to getting windier each day and I couldn't be any more excited. I need to invest in a cute pair of leopard print flats.

<3 The Sixth Disney Princess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...