10.12.2015

#DerbyThirty

Next year I turn the big 3-0! Not exactly sure how I feel about entering a new decade, but regardless I've decided that I'm going to have a Kentucky Derby Party to celebrate- complete with a hat contest and a mint julep bar!
 
I know May 7 is really far away but I am just so excited I can't help myself! I've actually already found my dress and I'm starting to think of some party d├ęcor ideas too. I'm loving this bar cart and I think I will do something similar.
 
Kentucky Derby
image via
 
I am planning on going with a Kate Spade-esq theme- think black and white stripes, pops of pink/red and sterling silver everywhere.
 
Counting down the days!
 

1 comment :

Georgia Glam said...

I absolutely love this idea and have been thinking about the SAME theme for my 30th!!! My birthday is April 29th!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...