10.28.2015

Halloween Treat Bags

Since we moved into our cute little neighborhood I've been SO excited for the holidays! First up is Halloween and because my neighbors did it for me growing up, I thought I would make little treat bags for the kids on our block!

Halloween Treat Bags
 
I found the cutest 'trick or treat' pintables for the tags from Oh So Beautiful Paper and the gingham ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
 
I included a bunch of inexpensive Halloween themed goodies from Target:
-Pencils
-Notepad
-Stencils
-Puzzle
-Slap bracelet
-Stickers
-Spider rings
-Slime
-Yo-yo
 
I love how they turned out! I even made a few extra without any candy so we could participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project. As someone who has a nut allergy, I think it's great that kids with allergies can still participate in the Halloween fun! 

 
 
Have a happy and safe Halloween!!

5 comments :

Sarah said...

Those bags are darling!!

Jennifer Zeigler said...

That is so cute! Definitely going to be doing that next year! Thanks for the idea!

Girl Meets Bow said...

Love the new blog header- so cute and so you!

ACL said...

Such a cute idea and I loooove the tags!

Jasmine Riel said...

Those are so stinkin' cute!! Great idea :)

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...