10.23.2015

Lands End Bucket Bag

I recently picked up this red bucket bag from Lands End and it is LOVE. Seriously, the leather is so buttery soft and I'm a total sucker for tassels. I've been trying to figure out how I can wear it as often as possible.
 
Last weekend I wore it while running errands around town and I received so many compliments! It's extremely versatile as I've also worn it to work several times and I hope to share that outfit with you next week!
 
bucket bag
 
bucket bag stripe
 
 
land end bucket bag
 
Monogram Hat // Bucket Bag // Shoes // Top // Sweater (old, J.crew)
 
 I am very impressed with Land's End quality and they are my top choice when looking for classics. They currently are running a 30% off promo and have a lot of great fall options.
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...