10.14.2015

Wishlist Wednesday {Fall Edition}

I have quite the growing fall wishlist.. It doesn't help that the temps are still in the 90's here. But a few things that have caught my eye in the last few weeks:
A cute stacked heel bootie is a fall must for me. Loving this color too- it would match perfectly with my Barbour coat.
 
 
 
I'm a huge Devon Baer fan and I have several of her tunics that I wear throughout the cold months. Because they look great at work (tucked in with a belt!) or dressed up with pearls for an event I find myself reaching for them a lot. I love the elbow patch detail that is new this year; now I just need to decide on a color!
 
 

This is literally the most perfect holiday plaid skirt that I have ever seen! I've had holiday cards on my mind lately (Tiny Prints has real glitter cards this year! SWOON!) and how cute would this skirt be?! I'm thinking of doing them on our front porch and I can envision a wreath and maybe a little mistletoe!
 
 
 
What's on your wishlist?!

1 comment :

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the skirt! I ordered those booties - have yet to wear though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...