11.23.2015

Our 2015 Christmas Card

Introducing our 2015 Christmas card! 

This year I was going for a classic, elegant look that incorporated our new home in the picture. I went with Tiny Prints again because of their variety of options as well as the high quality I have always received (remember last year's card?!- it was a hit!)

Christmas card

I am in LOVE with the red foil calligraphy design; as well as the custom backer and matching liner. I also used an embosser for our return address and I think it gives it that extra special touch.

christmas card
The black polka dot envelope liner matches the back of the card

christmas card
 I went with the 'Charming Curls' embosser from Tiny Prints because it had a timeless look and we will be able to use it for many years to come.

red foil christmas
 I choose the red foil design to go along with my favorite pair of red Kate Spade heels!

plaid christmas

 Last year I did a Holiday Card swap with a few of you and it was so much fun! If you would like to swap cards this year please shoot me an email (missandrealee {at} gmail {dot} com). 

XOXO


4 comments :

Jenn said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love it!

rita cross said...

Beautiful card once again!! Merry Christmas!

Just Jess said...

What a gorgeous card! I need to get started on mine. Since I am just a single gal I grabbed a lot of cards last year after Christmas and will be sending those to friends and family.

Yelena Nechitaylo said...

Great blog. I think I found your wallet in Sacramento so contact me at blueroseapparel1@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...