11.09.2015

Weekending

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was lovely.
 
Saturday morning we were invited to a private screening of the new James Bond movie! It was fantastic. Then we spent Saturday afternoon taking photos for our Christmas card and I can't wait to show you the results! (hint: we loved last year's card so much that we are using Tiny Prints again!)
 
 
I found a matching puffer vest for Mr. Kitty at Target (only $3!) so of course I had to have it. Doesn't he look handsome?!
 
 
Speaking of Target, I'm obsessed with the Sugar Paper line of wrapping goodies that they currently have. So many cute options!
 
 
We also finally put up our Lucite rods and curtains in the family room. It was drizzly all day on Sunday, making it the perfect day to watch movies and test out our new dark room.
 
 
I am planning on doing a full post on the rods/curtains once I steam and hem them, so stay tuned!
 
The chilly temps have arrived in these parts (well 60 degrees for this California girl is quite chilly!) and I wanted to share a recent outfit favorite.
 
 
This sweater is from JCrew a few seasons ago (a current version at the factory store) but I love how warm and cozy it is! The heathered look is perfect for a casual weekend outfit.

 
 
Did you do anything fun this weekend??! Do share! XO

4 comments :

Sarah said...

Love those lucite curtain rods!

Jenn said...

suuuuuper adorable shirt! looks so cozy-will need to check out this years version!

SHF said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas cards! DTE and I are getting married next summer so I'll be stealing your "Married and Merry" Christmas card idea from last year!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Um now that I'm thinking about this - I really like those curtain rods I need to re-do my sunroom curtains and drapes and rods.. It's like 70's old school stuff in there now but it's like 10 sliders so I have ALOT of ground to cover.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...