Happy Friday!! I wanted to share a few of my favorite things from the past week with you.
1. I started decorating for my favorite excuse to make the house all girly in pink, Valentine's day! I love this 'Be Mine' balloon banner from Target! (only $5 and oh so cute!)
2. I added some tulips and teal striped candles (I found them in store for $2.50!) to the mantle to brighten things up a bit. We previously had the gray striped ones for the holiday season.
3. I had the opportunity to go to a special preview luncheon this week at the new Container Store here in Sacramento. We love to keep our house organized and the store has something for everyone! If you are in the area I highly suggest you check out their grand opening this weekend!
Their selection of pretty boxes is truly amazing!
4. If you remember the first project I did for the our new house was to make a shower curtain. It has been almost a year now since then and we finally grew tired of the color. I've had my eye on these fringe curtains from Target for a while (I originally wanted them for the living room but they didn't work) and realized they would be perfect in the bathroom! The color of the fringe goes really well with our sage green cabinets.
Close-up detail of the fringe:
5. And lastly, we finally finished watching all ten Oscar nominated movies for Best Picture. I loved the Big Short, but I really hope Leo finally wins his best actor award. Which was your favorite? I can't wait to dress up and throw a little Oscar viewing party!
Linking up with A.Liz Adventures! Hope you all have a great weekend!!