3.24.2016

Easter Decor

This Lenten season has flown by and it is already Holy Thursday! As we prepare for Easter this weekend I wanted to share with you our table and a little décor.
 
Since we are hosting a brunch I thought I would keep it simple and go with a pink and green theme.
Easter table
Chargers // Monogrammed Napkins // Pink Ombre Candles
pink and green
 
The bunny place card holders were a Target score last year.

 
For the menu I am planning to make a lemon bundt cake, a quiche, croissants and of course a little mimosa bar.

pink monogrammed napkins

I absolutely love the font and the quality of these napkins. They are from Monograms, Etc (which I have posted about before) and she has a fabulous selection at great prices.

pink ombre candles
 
The table is pretty small so I like to keep it clutter free until right before we eat. I'll be bringing out some of our beautiful crystal though!

waterford pitcher
 
In the corner of the kitchen nook is this little built-in which displays my teacup and kettle collection. I added this fun little bunny banner to the front.
 
boxwood wreath
 
And we can't forget the mantle.. and my favorite Andrea by Sadek blue and white bunny!

andrea by sadek bunny

What are your Easter plans?! Are you hosting this year? XO

1 comment :

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I bought those bunny place card holders last year, too! Love them! Checking out the ombre candles now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...