3.28.2016

Easter Outfit

Happy Monday! I hope your Easter was lovely.
 
lilly pulitzer
Dress // Shawl // Wedges // Tassel Wallet
 I ended up picking this dress for Easter Sunday service as the colors reminded me of an Easter egg! I paired it with my gold shawl for a little shoulder coverage and gold pep-toe wedges. I choose the Bosom Buddy Bags 'Colored Zippered Wallet in Turquoise Croc-Sand Dollar' but ended up using it as a small clutch.

lilly pulitzer dress

It was perfect! The inside was roomy as I was able to fit my phone, car key, lip gloss and money easily. The color was an exact match to the accents in my dress but the gold sand dollar and tassel charm really was the icing on the cake.

bosom buddy bags

lilly pulitzer bosom buddy bags

 Have a great week! XO

3 comments :

Girl Meets Bow said...

Loved your Easter dress! You look beautiful!

clhorn said...

How does the dress fit? Sizing wise?

Heather A. said...

That dress looks great on you! Hope you had a very happy Easter!

xo Heather

Sweet Tea Jubilee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...