3.11.2016

Friday Five

Happy Friday!! I have been exhausted from work lately and I am really looking forward to relaxing this weekend! A few things from my week:
 
This Saturday (3/12) is one of my favorite events of the year, Lunch at Lilly. I remember in years past when you could actually win a lunch/trip to the Lilly headquarters to meet Lilly herself. Nowadays its just a gift with purchase sale, but still good none the less! Is anyone trying to get the bike?!
lilly pulitizer
I've got my eye on a few dresses for Easter, the Tessa shift dress in 'Green Sheen Fronds Place' and the Raegan Fit & Flare dress in 'Resort White Happiness Is'. I also think the Karlie Wrap Romper would be so fabulous come summer!

I got the most perfect pink monogrammed napkins from Monograms, Etc right before Valentines Day and used them at the brunch I hosted for my friends, but of course I forgot to take good pictures of the whole setup. I'm looking forward to setting our table and decorating this weekend in preparation for Easter and I hope to share pictures next week!

A sweet friend I met through Instagram started up her own business, called Oh Shello selling the cutest shell necklaces. She customizes the colors of the beads for you and they are a perfect match to Lilly!
I have been wearing mine non stop!
 
Links I love this week: A coworker sent me a video to a Ted Talk a few days ago about how to raise brave girls. We obviously don't have kids, but it spoke to how I could be brave myself. Also if you watch make-up tutorials you might find this video on 'Trumping' extremely funny.. and yes, it is about how to get Donald Trump's 'look'.
 
Recently, CWF's family put together an exhibit and talk at the local museum about their history in the area.  The turnout for the talk (about 50 people!) was fantastic and it was a really proud day for the family. Afterwards, I thought it would be fun (?!) to take a photo-op on this donkey in the yard.
 
As always, linking up with April of A.Liz Adventures for today's Friday Five.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! XO

5 comments :

Piper Ellice said...

I got the pearl oyster necklace and am wearing it to a shower this weekend. Can't wait!
xoxo, www.piperellice.com

Just Jess said...

I love those napkins! I might run to check out some Lilly items this weekend since the new arrivals are all gorgeous! Jess at Just Jess

Regine Karpel said...

Happy weekend
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Jasmine Riel said...

Look at all that beautiful pink! That bike is so cute and loving that travel bag!

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

clhorn said...

I don't have instagram, do you know the seller of the necklace's email address? Would love to order one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...