3.25.2016

Friday Five

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a lovely week. Looking forward to Easter this Sunday!
 
I entered a photo contest with Bosom Buddy Bags (a brand that I LOVE) with the prize being a fab Easter basket full of goodies and I would love for you to vote for me!
bosom buddy bags
Just look for this photo and my name, Andrea F. You can click HERE or if you prefer, you can go to the Bosom Buddy Bags Facebook page and find the contest there.

In the coming weeks I will also be showcasing several BB bags with different ways to wear them. AKA outfit posts! I'm really excited to be partnering with them and I can't wait to show you what I've come up with. Stay tuned!

 
Have you all tried any of the new arrivals from Lilly?! There are so many pretties out right now!
lilly pulitzer betsey
 I especially love the new Betsey top; the fit is extremely flattering. The new southern charm colorway is beautiful too!

 
 Have you heard of the Eagle Cam? There are two cameras in the nest of a pair of bald eagles who recently hatched babies! It's really interesting to watch and the bald eagle chicks are beyond adorable!

 
Patio season is upon us!
lilly pulitzer patio
I'm continuing the Lilly theme in the backyard (remember our Lilly for Target umbrella?!) with the Lilly flamingo pillow to match our pink flamingos! And some cute outdoor Lilly wine glasses (similar, I found these at TJ Maxx!). I also hope to plant some plants this weekend and do some sprucing up back there over the next month or so.
 
What are you all wearing for Easter?! I have two dress options and I'm not sure yet which one. It's either the Mila Lace Shift in Coconut Jungle or the Lyssa Shift in Shrimply Chic. I'll report back next week or you can find me on instagram in the mean time!
 
 
Linking up with A.Liz Adventures!
 
XO

3 comments :

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Just voted for you...and definitely think your picture is the best in the contest!

Girl Meets Bow said...

You got my vote!! Happy Easter! :)

Stang&Co said...

I am loving these tops, such gorgeous colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...