3.10.2016

Recent Beauty Favorites

It's been quite some time since I shared my current favorite beauty products. One of my goals for 2016 was to look more put-together for work. With the big 3-0 looming I wanted to look a little more professional and I've found some great products that have been a huge help.
 
Beauty Favorites
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush- I choose the 'Exposed' color and it is a great nude shade that lasts the whole workday.
 
Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser- This is a great everyday face cleanser that I use in the shower. It also works great with my Clarisonic.
 
Erborian BB Crème- This is one of my favorite products. I have it in the 'Clair' shade and I've found that it really adapts to your skin color. I've never used a BB crème before this but I am a total convert now. Not only does it provide excellent coverage and moisturizes; it also has SPF 20!
 
Eucerin Intensive Repair Foot Crème- Another Eucerin product that I swear by. During the winter my feet get dry and this crème really saves the day. It is extremely moisturizing without being too heavy or sticky feeling.
 
 Anastasia Brow Definer- I've actually never used a brow pencil before and I was told this one is a great one for beginners. I have the 'Taupe' color which seems to be a great light color for blondes. I like that it has a slanted tip so it makes it extra easy to apply. It also has a brow brush on the other side and I use that to blend in the color. Just by quickly filling in my brows each morning has really helped 'up' my professional look.
 
L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss- I picked this up after a recommendation from a friend and since then I bought it in another color because I liked it so much. I have the 'Glistening Berry' shade as well as the 'Rebel Red'. The 'Rebel Red' color is very red so I just apply 1 coat at work, but if I were to go to happy hour I would apply 2 coats for a more fun look. The 'Glistening Berry' color is also a great everyday shade. What I love most about them both is that I just have to apply it once in the morning and once after lunch and it looks great all day.
 
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing- I've mentioned this clay mask in the past and I just started using it again. I forgot how much I loved it! You can really feel it working and it makes your skin extra smooth.
 
What beauty products are you loving right now?!?!

5 comments :

Piper Ellice said...

Love your Eurcerin picks...I always keep a bottle of hand creme in my purse!
xoxo, www.piperellice.com

Jasmine Riel said...

Yes, yes! I just mentioned the Aztec clay in my February favorites - ain't it amazing? Great list :)

Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

Lauren Scorzafava said...

Great picks! I love that face mask as well!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Tickled pink by those monogrammed napkins (insert wink emoji)! Also am definitely going to check out that TED talk!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oops, just realized I commented above for your Five on Friday post, ha! As for this post, I need to do better about that myself....more morning showers, less baby powder dry shampoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...