8.02.2016

Outfit: Easy Summer Dress

Well hello there! It's been a busy summer over here and I'm happy I finally get some time to share some of the things I've been up to!

This dress has been my go-to outfit of the summer. The temps have been over 100 degrees pretty consistently for the last week or two and the lose fit plus lightweight cotton make it an easy choice. Perfect for running errands on the weekend or a happy hour on the back patio.

Lilly Pulitzer Essie Dress

Dress (also in navy!) // Bosom Buddy Bags, Custom Canteen Bag with Gardenia // Palm Beach Sandals (I love ShoeBuy for their free shipping/returns and coupons! I can always get at least 20% off!!)

Bosom Buddy Bags, Lilly Pulitzer

Do you have a 'go-to' summer dress?!

XO

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...