8.12.2016

What I Wore: Baptism

A few weeks ago I attended a baptism for my cousin's daughter down in Orange County. If you remember I hosted her baby shower back in March. In the weeks leading up to the baptism I told my cousin I wasn't going to be able to make it due to a few other commitments. But I had a trick up my sleeve... I was flying down to surprise her!! One of my other cousins told everyone she was going to the store but she was really picking me up at the airport. It was such a surprise to everyone when I walked in the door!
 
The next morning was the Baptism followed by a luncheon. I ended up wearing a wrap dress, nude wedges and a classic clutch. It was perfect for a family event!
 

 
 
It was a such great weekend spent with family! XO

3 comments :

rita cross said...

Always so nice when you can really pull off a surprise. Love your dress!

Rachael Alexis said...

I absolutely love everything about these photos. That dress and your hair scream summer elegance...but welcome fall!

Kanak Trades said...

very pretty green dress

Accurate crude oil Calls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...