11.15.2016

Fall Front Porch

I wanted to share our fall front porch before fall slips away and it's officially the Holiday Season!
 
 
I kept it rather simple this year, but most notably I switched our old bench for this pair of chairs. I really love the chairs for several reasons- I can add fun pillows (the bench had no back) and CWF and I can now both sit out here in the evenings.

 
 The pillows were a Target dollar spot find! The perfect color scheme for our green and navy house. The pumpkin wreath and raffia pumpkin are old, but also from Target.

XO 

2 comments :

Just Jess said...

Your front porch is adorable! I love the pillows. Jess at Just Jess

Elizabeth at The Lovely Latte said...

I love it! The pillows and pumpkin wreath are so cute!

The Lovely Latte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...